As a Consulting Arborist, you will develop and create opportunities for arboricultural tree and shrub care sales by applying honest, educated, and professional consultation and solutions for our clients. You will focus on customer satisfaction by building strong client relationships and expanding business development within your territory. This position requires a candidate with relentless initiative and ownership of the role that is defined.
- Must have current ISA Arborist Certification
- Possess a clear understanding of all aspects in the field of Arboriculture
- Arboricultural sales experience preferred
- Must be able to function well working independently with good judgment and decision making ability
- Identifying and properly balancing all of the relevant elements in handling sales situations
- Generating and creating leads and opportunities to further sales opportunities
- Understanding, Tracking and Meeting (and Exceeding) your Sales Projections and goals as set by Management and yourself
- Ability to establish network contacts through involvement in industry groups
- Handling client issues and resolving them as they arise in a timely manner
- Working with the other Consulting Arborists to schedule and oversee crews
- Possess a working knowledge of sales software
- Assisting with the overall operations of the company
- Willingness to go above and beyond what is needed to further the success of the company
Visit our Careers page to apply to this position and learn more about our company values and employee benefits.