Arborscapes, a tree service established in 2002. We are a company driven by a core set of values and a passion for trees. We have a strong emphasis on a family-oriented work environment and your professional growth. Our goal is to see you thrive!
Our Plant Health Care department is looking for new or experienced Plant Health Care Technicians. As a Plant Health Care Technician, you will:
• Learn the Arborscapes approach to maintaining the health and beauty of trees and plants
• Become a registered pesticide applicator while learning responsible application techniques
• Learn the basics of proper pruning, plant identification, pest/disease identification, a variety of other plant health care techniques, and have opportunities to learn large tree care techniques during the off season.
We prefer experience but will train the right person from the ground up. This position can lead to multiple certifications (Certified Arborist, Certified Horticulturalist) and other opportunities in the arboriculture field.
This position requires:
• A Valid VA driver’s license and a clean driving record. Experience driving large vehicles preferred.
• High school education or greater (college preferred).
• Full time availability, Monday through Friday.
We offer competitive pay based off experience, as well as health/life/disability insurance, retirement, vacation, and 8 paid holidays!