We offer competitive pay based on experience, as well as health insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement, vacation and 8 paid holidays.
Learn the Arborscapes approach to maintaining the health and beauty of trees and plants. Become a registered pesticide applicator while learning responsible application techniques. You will also learn the basics of proper pruning, plant identification, pest/disease identification, a variety of other plant health care techniques, and have opportunities to learn large tree care techniques during the off season. Plant Health Care Technicians are “tree doctors”, learning to care for trees and shrubs from the roots up!
We prefer experience but will train the right person from the ground up. This position can lead to multiple certifications (Certified Arborist, Certified Horticulturalist) and other opportunities in the arboricultural field.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner to our clients and other team members.
- Must be self-motivated, career oriented, and able to work independently or as a team member.
- Must have or be willing to obtain a commercial pesticide applicators license
- Prior experience in identifying plants, insects, disease, and other disorders (or comparable education) preferred
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred.
- Must have valid VA Driver’s License with a clean driving records.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday, 7am- Approx. 3-5pm