Come learn the Arborscapes’ approach to maintaining the health and beauty of Central Virginia’s trees and shrubs! Our technicians are experts at responsible application techniques, plant and insect identification, pest and disease management, proper pruning, and so much more. Our team of “tree doctors” cares for trees and shrubs from the roots up, providing our clients with better results while using less chemicals in the process.
Experience in horticulture or plant healthcare is preferred, but we will invest in training and certifications for those who are passionate about caring for trees and shrubs and just beginning their careers in Plant Health Care. This position can lead to multiple certifications (Certified Arborist, Certified Horticulturalist) and other opportunities in the arboricultural field.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner with clients and other team members
- Must be self-motivated, career oriented, and able to work independently or as a team member
- Must have or be able to obtain a commercial pesticide applicators license
- Must have valid VA Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday from 7AM until approximately 3-5PM
Visit our Careers page to apply to this position and learn more about our company values and employee benefits.