Arborist Assistant – Trainee
Start your career from the ground up as we teach you the ropes of a rewarding trade! As an Arborist Assistant Trainee, you will begin your career with Arborscapes by learning the basics of arboriculture, including the skills needed to safely operate equipment such as a chipper and chainsaw, and how to work effectively as a team when pruning or removing trees. Arborist Assistant Trainees quickly grow into Climbing Arborists and can eventually lead their own crews!
- Great attitude and a desire to grow and learn
- Must have a valid VA Driver’s License with a clean driving record (CDL is a plus!)
- Must be able to attain a CDL Learner’s Permit in the first 30 days of employment if you do not already hold one
- Must be professional and able to communicate with clients and other team members in a professional manner
- Must be self-motivated, career oriented, and able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work M-F 7am until approximately 3-5pm, and Saturdays as needed
Visit our Careers page to apply to this position and learn more about our company values and employee benefits.